3 hours ago
...our neighborhood, at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 7, at the Phinney Center, 6532 Phinney Ave. N., listen to education and tech expert Anya Kamenetz as she offers practical philosophy for families...
27 hours ago
If you’re interested in applying to the Seattle Department of Neighborhoods’ Neighborhood Matching Fund to help fund a community-building project, there’s a workshop from 6-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 31, at the Phinney Neighborhood Center, 6532 Phinney Ave. N.
42 hours ago
Rescue from elevator
2 days ago
• Greenwood: Phinney Neighborhood Association, 6532 Phinney Ave N., 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.This article has 2 other Seattle locations (Show)
• Pioneer Square: Amplifier Impact Hub, 220 Second Ave. S., 12:30 to 5 p.m.
• Central District: Casa Latina, 317 17th Ave. S., 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
4 days ago
5 days ago
Previous post: City approves rezone of 7009 Greenwood Ave. N. for added height for housing development, public hearing scheduled for Feb. 15
2 Media mentions Multiple locations
5 days ago
– PHINNEY APARTMENTS: The city has approved a rezone for the Phinney property at 7009 Greenwood Ave. N., boosting the high limit up to 65 feet. An apartment complex is planned.This article has 2 other Seattle locations (Show)
– SUBWAY BIKE ROBBERY: Police responded to the 4500 block of 9th Ave. NW on Tuesday night for a report of a robbery. According to the scanner, the Subway was robbed at gunpoint, and the suspect was seen escaping on… one of those green rental bikes. (Thanks Silver for the tip.)
– FREMONT OFFICE: That prominent Fremont corner where Stone, 34th and Northlake come together — right next to the Burke Gilman trail — will become the site of a new office development. It will feature a pass-through for pedestrian and cyclists and a rooftop deck.